Monday, March 21, 2011

Restless sleeps and chocolate for breakfast

I can't seem to shut the old nogan off at night so I was up this morning at 6 before my alarm even went off.  But I did get a lovely early start to the day and some time to myself. As you can tell I was a little excited for my morning workout as I set this out last night:


And made this fuel me up for a morning of exercising:


This is just beauty on a plate...here's what we got here


A Chocolate Explosion Coconut Banana Breakfast Cookie

1/3 cups of oats
1/2 mashed banana
1/2 scoop (half a sample packet)  of Amazing Greens Protein Powder
1 TBSP almond butter
1/4 cup of almond milk
1 TBSP of cocunut flakes
carob chips and coconut flakes and oatmeal on top to make it look pretty
Than plop it on a little plate, shape it into a round cookie like shape and freeze over night
Than wake up and breakfast is readyyyy :)

Than after that, ran 3 miles outside (had to jump over some rivers of ice puddles...it was pretty extreme... no big deal) and did Kempo X at the gym. I omitted my originally planned Ab Ripper X after because I figured I'd fill up my workout time with my team blasting my midsection.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment