Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Inner Brain Happenings of College Graduate

I won't go on a long hiatus again. I promise.

This just in. Change is getting to me BIG TIME. it's exactly 19 days until I move home. 

Yes, I am looking forward to being near to my fam, my friends and the beauty of the westcoast.

But the thing about home, is it brings me back to my past. Who I used to be. The mistakes I've made. And the fears and tears that happened there years ago.

Here's the words of positivity that are getting me through right now:

Breathe. Let Go. And remember that this very moment is the only one we know for sure. 


"So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about"
-Marilyn Monroe


The only thing constant is change

That which matters the most should never give way to that which matters the least.

Everything happens for a reason.


Brain overload eh?


Do you have any words of positivity to share??








No comments:

Post a Comment