Monday, June 20, 2011

True Grit

First and foremost, I need to address a very important subject...



Now I know why all the trees change in the fall
I know you were on my side
Even when I was wrong
And I love you for giving me your eyes
Staying back and watching me shine
-Taylor Swift, "The Best Day"
Happy Father's Day Daddy, I love you <3


Now onto an article that I read that inspired me beyond words: http://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/success-secrets

And it's based around one word...
GRIT

Grit: passion and perserverance for long term goals

Grit is the the fire within you that drives you towards what you want. It reigns far beyond your athletic ability, beyond your body type, your genetics and so forth. Individuals that hold true grit don't let anything get in their way; that means toughing out the conditions, mentally dominating phyiscal threats, overcoming obstacles and never letting anything get in your way.

asics-man 25














Do you have Grit??

No comments:

Post a Comment