Saturday, May 14, 2011

Playing [Ketchup]

It's been  hectic week of moving, working, getting sick and getting better.....

Oh ya, and this happened...


Overwhelmed doesn't even BEGIN to describe how I feel.

Amidst everything though, here's some recent eats:

Shelled out $4.15 for this bad boy. Verdict....totally worth it


This caught my eye at the grocery store. It was okay, I'm not the biggest fan of brown rice flour cookies.

 Sickness=need for ginger ale. This was a good alternative to the typical Canadian Dry stuff because it's made with no added sugar and some fruit juice to sweeten.


My favourite overnight oatmeal made with pumpkin, scoop of chia, 1/4 cup of oats, mashed banana, almond milk, almond butter and sprinkled with a table spoon of Holy Crap cereal. This is is a cereal my parents brought me from home that is a Canadian made cereal made of chia seeds, hemp seeds, raisins and dried apples...delicious and hilarious) 

And...
A concoction made of quinoa, sweet potatoes, broccoli and cabbage slaw and cauliflower and seasoned with garlic and herb seasoning and Herbamare (this stuff is crucial in my food existence). It made a big ol' pot of it and it lasted 4 meals. Funny thing is...it was far better as a leftover and with organic ketchup on it.


That's all for now. Now I'm off to the gym and to begin the getting ready process for a wedding. My "big brother" is getting married today :)

What are your favourite leftovers? What's your favourite use for ketchup?





No comments:

Post a Comment