Monday, May 2, 2011

Study Study Study, School is Your Buddy

Ello,
This girl is still rather sleep deprived and slightly loopy from having blood sucked outta her arm. But I'm still truckin' on the books. I have an Anatomy and Physiology test on reproduction and development and have been studying away for the majority of the night.

So what does this busy body need to keep jacked up about studying into the wee hours of the morning....

1. Coffee (given)
2. Chocolate
3. Something healthy to get her blood a'pumping back in her body

I didn't monkey around, I got to making this:

Coc-o Moch-o Monkey Delight
One serving of instant coffee (I used Starbucks Vie Vanilla)
1 cup of non dairy milk (I used Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk)
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1/2 frozen banana
Optional: melted chocolate chips (I used a handful of vegan gluten/lactose free chocolate chips)
Directions:
1. Microwave dairy alternative for approx. 2 minutes
2. Pour in instant coffee 
3. Stir in Cocoa Powder and melted chocolate if you choose
4. Pour mixture into an ice tray and freeze
5. Once frozen, blend cubes with half a banana
6. Top with whatever you'd like and enjoy
Makes 2 or 3 servings

Now that I've shared with you my ultimate cram snack, I'm off to utilize the caffeine pumping through my blood and memorize some female and male reproductive parts (oh..joy).

Whats your favorite late night snack that helps you focus?

No comments:

Post a Comment