Monday, May 2, 2011

Sleepless Adventure

I caved

Night before finals week, at our late night finals breakfast the tiredness began kicking in....so at 10 pm I had a cup of coffee in my hand. The first cup of coffee in 1 month and 1 day (accomplishment!). Did I mention I had to work at the wellness center this morning at 5:30 AM. Needless to say, I was one caffeinated girl all night. By all night I mean until 2:30 in the morning and than woke up for work at 4:30 AM.

It's going to be an interesting day ... dare I say an adventure with a final in an hour and a half, giving blood at noon (we're in a blood shortage! how could I not when I'm an O?!), lifeguarding and than studying for my next final tomorrow morning. Lets call its an adventure...because this is the first of my last finals EVER (in undergraduate at least).

This morning, to get me ready to bang out a day full of ventures I started out with a transformation:


This site made me sad....


Katie's pumpkin protein oats made this situation into a positive one, with some coconut flakes and a banana for added deliciousness!

I'm off to conquer my day. I'll be back later with an iced coffee treat that will get me through studying for my exam tomorrow.

What gets you through sleep deprived action packed days??

No comments:

Post a Comment