Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sweet Eats

I have been doing my fair amount of experimenting as of late....Here's what I've conjured:


I put Dairy Free and Gluten Free Chocolate Chips in them too!!
Salad Beast with steamed veg, yellow pepper, cuke's, tomatoes, chickpeas, figs, romaine lettuce, goat cheese, tahinni and balsamic vinegar

This makes my stomach gurgle....I could not consume any bit of this, but I've had good reviews from the birthday boy
Better Than Sex Cake
Devil's Food Cake Mix
Condensed Milk (the texture gives me the heebie jeebies)
Caramel Sauce
Heath Bar smashed
Chocolate Chips
Cool Whip

It''s pretty easy to make this actually. You make the cake as directed on the box and wait for it to cool. Than you poke holes in it with a wooden spoon handle and pour the condensed milk and caramel in and let it soak. Than you dec it out with Cool Whip and Heath Bar bits and Chocolate Chips and drizzle on some caramel sauce..and Voila, Happy Birthday Boyfriend, here's a gluten-ous, lactose-heavy cake you don't have to share with me!! 

I'm off to run some mile-age....decided I'm going to run a 10K Running for the Pink race next weekend, some I better get my bum in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment